Protecting New Mexico Families
Estate Planning at my firm is not one plan for all situations. I offer different levels of planning to fit your needs. There are starter plans for young families that are getting started. Families concerned with asset protection, wealth growth, and preservation need more complex plans.
My plans are effective and affordable. At your consultation, we will review what plans fit you based on your budget and needs. I craft a plan that ensures your family has somewhere to turn if something happens to you. This is real security for your family’s future.
There is no one size fits all. I educate you on your options. I help you make an informed choice that is best for your loved ones.
I provide personalized service for each of my clients. My approach is educational and proactive. Together we determine the specifics of your family circumstances. I have the knowledge and experience to guide in selecting the plan that aligns with your needs.
- traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel;
- blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
- families with special needs looking to ensure that their children with special needs will be taken care of and able to continue to receive government assistance;
- high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes;
- family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership;
- estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration;
- family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration.
Ensure Your Plan Is Current
I set up schedules to ensure that your plan is up to date. Your life situation and finances are always changing. It is important to make sure your plan is current with your situation. I am here to serve your whole family. This includes many generations of the same family.